- One of our chickens died
- My car is dying...slowly, but she's dying. Head gasket is leaking INTO my oil which makes it dirty and long story short its more to fix it then my car is worth
- Paid over $150 just to find OUT that it'll cost over $1600+ to fix #2. isn't that always how car stuff is though?? Pay a fortune to find out I'm going to spend a fortune!
- #1 and #2 all happened within one day
- Works been driving me crazy lately. Just little things that add up and are not really important, but just frustrate
- James & I are at each others throats lately
- Don't even get me started about the job situation with James
- We're going thru the MHA process on our mortgage only to find out we have to go thru the same long process with our 2nd mortgage. Grrrrr....
But thru it all I keep thinking that we must be doing something the devil isn't happy about for him to start targeting us all of a sudden.
Ok now I know many people say Poo Poo to the idea of the "devil" being on my back which is why all the bad stuff keeps happening to us. I'm using the "devil" in a general terms as I know his minyons are doing his work and he isn't all that interested in little ol' me. I just find it interesting that the moment we decide to switch churches all of a sudden these things just start happening to us.
Its not cool devil, but I get it.
You have taken notice of us and are attacking at the ONE thing I had hoped I was starting to stop being such a worry-wart about -- Finances. I don't want to call it out like that, but I'm going to because its true. Finances I've been really good about lately in not making myself so worried and uptight I can't even think straight. That's how I used to be. I was REALLY bad in fact. I'm better now. I'm learning to trust and rely on God for all my needs including the money needs. But he knows if he can slowly chip away at somethings I might slip.
But you know what?
I know how this'll all end. Because my God is Great and NOTHING is impossible with Him. HE reigns supreme including over my $$ and SENSE (not Cents, SENSE!). Even this car stuff I know God is there because my car is still working and I trust he'll guide our steps on what to do next and he WILL provide in some way. After all, we just did our taxes and amazingly there is enough money to pull us thru if we reach the point where we have to do something about the car. I'm just doing what I do at night sometimes when the world is starting to cave around me -- just keep repeating God's promises and his power over the situation. I will confess to overeating and eating just junk food the last 2 days, but thats better for me then allowing myself to wallow in self-pity and possibly allowing the devil a foothold in this situation. Now I just need to Stop the poor eating (Oh ice cream how you gently call my name) and really overcome all this. Maybe I'll get up early and enjoy an early morning walk. Yes that might be good.
Thank you Jesus for protecting our family and watching over us and even something like my car. you are so good to us. We praise you in this storm and thru the storm. This isn't even a storm really. Its more like a big breeze. This too shall pass....all storms do.
No comments:
Post a Comment