Thursday, February 18, 2010

Just Fix it Already!!!

That feels like my mantra some days.
UGh.

So the car story is this: considered getting a different car, but thats a long drawn out story about how we can't get a loan (they like you have to have a job-go figure!), we are going thru the MHA Program...blah blah blah.

So I prayed about it and I think God was saying, "Umm I gave you more then enough money to fix your car with that tax return. Nuff said." (God talks to me very girlfriend like I know)
Its just like the bible says, He'll provide with all your NEEDS. NEEDS Marcie, NEEDS. Not wants, not desires, not "that would be so nice" just needs. Nuff said.

So I said, "Ohhhhhhh kkkkkkaaaayayyyyyy God. You're right."
And now we wait for Said Tax return money which will in turn fix thy car.
Thankfully Said Car is still working and not having any issues. not sure how long I want to test that out, but I'll certainly try as long as I can. I think my car is happy about this decision to not part her out. She was momentarily saddened by that thought. Especially when James brought me a different car RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER. Yeah, she started working REALLY good when she saw that Subaru pull in.
That's how you make a car work people. Show it its replacement. Brilliant.

So I'm going to fix her.

As for the silly Mortgage stuff.
O.
M.
Gosh.
Don't get me started. I hate the whole waiting process. I'm waiting for the hives to break out any day because of this stuff. When we bought our first house and this house I broke out in HORRIBLE hives at night and would wake up with huge welts on my legs during the loan process. It was not pretty. Can you say Stress much? Clearly I was not expressing my stress, but my body was!

I'm leaving that stuff up to God. But I'm sending Secret prayers that say, "God if you would be so kind as to hurry this process up just a smidge? yeah. That'd be great thanks." ;)

Blessings my friends.
more later.

1 comment:

Cagle Clan said...

I got so excited when I saw you wrote a new post, right before I click on your blog I am like "C'mon Marcie have some of those neverending thoughts for me today"....but then I feel a little guilty because you are going thru some REALLY tough stuff and the fact that reading about it is any form of entertainment for me just seems really wrong!!! :-) Well, I am not entertained by your hardships of course, it is just your writing style I enjoy. But your hardships on the other hand make me sad, but I am so glad you share so that we can all lift you up in prayer and speak our faith over you...AND...we all get to watch how God meets your needs. That is awesome. So, thank you for sharing.