today I get to go in & fight a speeding ticket. This is my first ticket-EVER! I have never even been pulled over before either so this is all really new for me. Not fun.
I was pulled over for apparantly going 10 miles over the posted limit. But from what the cop did he never revealed if he tagged me with his fancy radar gun. gotta love the motorcycle cops!
So today is my court date for my hearing & I'm mainly going to go in there to see if he actually did catch me on his radar. According to my ticket he gaged how fast I was going based on the distance from me to him. That is a unique way to gage speed & its impossible when you really think about it.
So if the judge has nothing on what the radar said then I thats my case. And the fact that my driving record is so clean is squeaks!
I just want it wiped away, so lets hope Mr. Judge is in a good mood (it is 2 days before thanksgiving!!!) and that Mr. Motorcycle cop didn't tag me on his radar gun.
Was I speeding?
That is actually a good question.
I dont' know if I was or not. Honestly I didnt' think I was the one getting pulled over. I thought since I was getting pulled over I thought it was for something like a burnt out tail light or driving in the left lane; that sort of thing.
So I can't admit fault because I don't know if I was or not!! But that is admitting fault too....not paying attention to my speed. I won't be using that!
I'll let you all know how it turns out! Should be interesting.
1 comment:
Those traffic cops! I tell ya! :) I got my one ticket from one of them too.
I think we had talked about this already and I told you to do the defered findings?? Then it doesn't go on your record.
Let me know how it goes!!
Post a Comment