Ok so I'm about done with this whole blogging thing.
Yup, the fad has fizzed to me.
I do want to write, but I don't think I'm going public anymore! Unless you all out there can rally your thoughts & give me comments.
So I'm going on Blog Strike.
People, I'm a professional at this striking stuff. We literally learned it at school growing up. Our teachers at one time held the record for the longest strike ever before Marysville blew that up. Every single year our teachers striked and pretty much got what they wanted.
So I'm going to do the same.
So I'm offically on strike.
No more blog entries from Marcie until I get more then one comment (and Rachel you don't count because you are a true blog commenter) from people. I want to know that you are at least reading my blog, doesn't mean you like what I say.
I mean come on people you'll comment on silly things to others, but its been pretty dry out there. Even Mary who had a Baby recently left me comments! Now that means a lot!
I realize we are all really busy with school, work, babies, kids and life in general, but I'm tired of putting my heart out there with no response.... Sometimes I feel like maybe I'm being too real & its scaring you all off. maybe that is true.
Honestly though, I think that the blog fad is over & has fizzeled....
If so, I promise to write a good last entry....
6 comments:
Just because we don't comment doesn't mean we don't read it!!! :) I check your blog everyday...I just don't always have anything to say. I know, hard to imagine.
You usually just talk yourself through stuff and work it out yourself and I just get to read the conversation you have with yourself. I just don't want to interrupt!! :) I could just say..."Good job!" Or "Jess was here"??? :0)
On a more serious note...I hate the word verfication thing...my computer doesn't show it half the time! Then when it does I get it wrong half the time! Drives me crazy. :)
Since my vote doesn't count, may I leave a random thought?
Do you know that the designer Mossimo is married to Rebecca from Full House (married to Uncle Jesse). I just thought of it tonight as I was watching a Mossimo commercial! :)
I read it too. I enjoy your humor. Dont stop bloging.
Alright goof ball - I make lots of comments! Darn it. I want recoginition! Seriously I love reading your blog. Hey we had our 7 year anniversary and only 2 -3 people commented. I am just thinking people are so happy for us that words could not describe their happiness towards are 7 years.... see this might be the same for you - people are so thinking about what you write about it leaves them ahh struck! Don't stop Marcie I love reading your blog!
Em! You do always leave comments!! I can't leave comments on anyone's blogs right now since I switched my blog to beta form & now I can't change it back...so that is why I can't leave any comments for you or anyone...so sad..Blogger is hoping to change that soon, but its all just a matter of time at this point. Could you send me your correct email Em? I tried to email you only to find out I had the wrong one! Grr!
No do't go on strike! I read your blog every day. I just don't comment, but I will now so that you know I am reading. I am a horrible commentor. I know that about myself, I am not a horrible blog reader though! :) Keep blogging!
Post a Comment