Monday, October 16, 2006

Count it all Joy!

Count it all joy...when you struggle... Eh, ever feel like that isn't possible?! Even if it seems like more of a simple annoyance & I'm still supposed to count it all joy?? God really knows us you know?!
But that is a scripture God brought across my path today. I think he's getting a little tired of me complaining & just wants me to remember simple truths... Scripture is James 1:2-4.

Anyway so you all know my work woes, but in between all the work stuff there was other stuff I never even wrote about. Its not that I didn't want too, I just needed to process it all.
So I found a lump on my pelvis about a month back. thinking it was nothing. You know, probably a pulled muscle or something considering all the working out I do. (HA HA, LOL, oh man I kill myself!)
Anyway had 3 different Doctors look at it, and haven't offically been dianoised as having anything right now except the last Dr. who is my lady doctor if you know what I mean, said she thinks its probably endometriosis that is in one of my lymphonodes. Fun! But that hasn't been "offically" dignosed yet either basically because it wasn't her area & I need to see a surgon. So Back to the Dr. again this friday to get a referral & hopefully some answers. I'm not big on pain & this hurts like nobody's business sometimes!! Endometriosis isn't anything life threatening in case you were wondering. Some women live with it all their lives. mostly it affects your uterus, but for some reason mine has gotten outside of that area, but not too far. It isn't common, but not unheard of it spreading to other parts of the body. Its build up from your period sort of. I can't explain it. Go google it! :) If I do have to have some sort of surgery on it, it'll probably be with a lazer thing. I know a friend who had that done. Shouldn't be anything invasive at least.
So I'll keep ya'all posted on that too.

So got a speeding ticket last week too. Officer (Mr. Motorcycle Cop) is "guessing" about how fast I was going down a hill. There is no indication he tagged me with this radar on the ticket. So I'm trying to at least get it lowered. I dont' think I was going as fast as he claims. And to top it off, this is my FIRST TIME EVER getting pulled over or getting any sort of ticket. I dont' even have parking tickets! So that is fun. Now I have to go All the way into Tacoma to get that squared away. Figures there is nothing here in Puyallup. I'll admit I wasn't paying attention. I had gotten x-rays done that day to check on my lump & was lost in thought. Like that will be a good excuse for Mr. Judge...

Ok Ok ok ok ok, I'm done complaining.
Done. I'm sick of listening to myself. I just needed to vent.
Have a blessed week people.
Remember to throw yourselves fully into life so that you can get the most out of it!

1 comment:

Rachel Ann said...

Ah...my check from the Puyallup Fair (not KMPS time) was minimum wage. I don't remember the last time I made so much per hour!!!

I pray that the doctors give you a good report and that God would simply heal your body without any surgery.