I would normally not classify myself as a patient person.
Sometimes I get so annoyed at the dumbest things, but I've turned into a Master that somehow disguises my disgust easily.
Today at work it wasn't fun.
A lot is going on and I'm feeling a ton of pressure to take on MORE MORE AND MORE! which isn't a bad thing - its a good thing. People trust me more and know I can handle more, BUT I'm already starting to feel that pinch of "my plate is full."
So today we had a gal out on vacation, but we were getting orders early because of the holiday so many customers were confused, forgot about the holiday, wondered who I was (calling someone elses customers can easily confuse!) and just had a lot to do in a little amount of time.
And it was hot.
It must be my environment or maybe its God - no its probably totally God, but I could have lost it today in all the madness. Amazingly I wasn't that bothered and we got out in a timely fashion!
I don't know what'll happen in the next couple of weeks and I hope my patience holds out! I can tell something is verging on the horizon and in some ways it could be great or it could be not so great. My workload will increase because one of my co-workers is due to have her baby at any moment and I don't think she'll be back next week. I'm not ready for her to go (she'll be back! She better!!) because I can vent to her and she listens to me. So it might be a little lonely for 3 months. December can't be here fast enough for her return, but December can stay away for awhile because Oh boy! Another holiday!!
Jesus, thank you for the patience you have given me. Its truly God given because I think I could have snapped this week but I didn't. Whatever you are doing - keep doing it!
No comments:
Post a Comment