I'm thinking I owe my fans a little insite into our lives right now!
Ok where should I start...
Well James is still out of work. Not surprising. Its like a dry wasteland around the WA job market.
However, his 3rd extension was approved thru unemployment - 3rd times a charm right?!
He has decided to go forward with school and starts at Clover Park at the end of this month. He is on a waiting list for his new career path, but we're believing he'll get in. For now he has to take his other classes (math, english, etc) until the waitlist frees up a bit.
i think he's excited.
I'm nervous only because its a long program - 2 years. But he did it for me so now I'm going to let him do school now. Why not? Some of it is paid for thru worksource and unemployment anyway. Might as well take advantage.
As for me, I'm looking into getting a 2nd job to help us out a bit. I want to start saving for noah's school for next year. Still paying this year off, but we made such a huge dent with the yard sale and all that selling of the crap that I think we can keep doing this if we keep chipping away! Obviously a part time job after my full time job is a lot on my plate, but I'll find something not very hard (think the mall) and do that during holiday. It probably won't last, but hey its money in the bank and we need it.
Our house stuff....wow....well lets just say I'm not happy with how its going, but it is what it is. Thats all I have to say about that.
(and I fear that they might read this post and I don't need that!)
We still have a very uncertain future ahead of us this year, but I have a weird feeling God is going to yet again blow our minds not only with his Grace and Mercy, but also with things we won't expect. He has provided so much already who knows what he could do!
here's to Fall!
No comments:
Post a Comment