Friday, March 26, 2010

What Stress does to you

Ok so aside from the fact that stress just makes a mess of everything, this is what stress does to me: It makes me not realize I haven't paid my Gas/Electric bill for 5 months. FIVE months people! It wasn't paid for 5 months!!
Now mind you I didn't get a bill that entire time and I didn't think anything of it because I get most of my bills via billpay online and I just pay them online. Uhhhh not so much with my PSE bill. It just wasn't coming to my email box, but I didn't think anything of it.
Not until we got a notice of a VERY expensive bill on Tuesday....*sigh*
Thank you Jesus we had the tax return to cover it. And PSE was nice enough to wipe away the late charges because I complained and asked if they wondered if I was dead or something!!! I mean COME ON! BAH.

But that is what stress does to you.
you forget even the simplest of tasks and they just slip away from your mind. Sounds innocent enough, but not 5 months late innocent....and of course the months I didn't pay were the coldest. That doesn't help.

No comments: