Wednesday, May 06, 2009

So I haven't blogged in quite awhile.   I swear things have been happening in my life, but I just don't have the energy to sit down and write a long post after work some days.
 
However, since Blogger has added the email posting ability I can now blog from work or where ever I can find access to email.
 
So what is on the docket of my life? 
Well, 2 of my chickens died.  Actually they were brutally murdered by my dog Maggie.  Its a long heartbreaking story I'd rather not get into, but its made me think about eating chicken right now.  My husband thinks that's dumb, but he's the carnivore in our family so he automatically wouldn't understand.  I did have 6 chickens, now there are 4 and we think one of the remaining 4 is a rooster so we will have to get rid of him too.  I'm saddened about that because he's a nice chicken/rooster/whatever he/she is.  Very cuddly for a rooster if you ask me.  Which means I'll only have 3 chickens, but once we determine which chicken is the "mother" hen we'll probably get another chick. 
I ordered a chicken coop online---one that other animals can't get into.  I'm very excited for it, but it was incredibly expensive.  Very cool, but $$.  I think its worth the expense just for convience and safety.  I'll post pics when I get it.
 
We are still torn about what to do with Noah's school.  I'm hoping for a miracle, but its hard to say right now what will come out of it. I figure we have until Aug to really make a decision.  Right now I'm leaning towards keeping him in and just biting the bullet to pay off all our debts and somehow pay for Noah's school, but that's a tough one right now.  If I didn't have Noah's school expense every month then I could pay down my debts quicker.  But it means sacrificing all his friends, relationships and a great school for it. 
 
James and I are sending Noah to camp this summer and going to go on a road trip ourselves.  should be comical as I'm not very fond of camping.  BUT I'm willing to save some $$ for a vacation if it means getting to see some beautiful parts of the Coast I don't normally get to see. 
 
I'm not going to write anything else right now as I want to see if this will post to my blog correctly!  More soon promise!

1 comment:

Rachel Ann said...

You guys decided to camp? You, my friend, are much braver than I!

Love ya!