Friday, April 10, 2009

Blessings after Confessing

Are you there God? Its Me, Marcie.

So remember how I was just lamenting about having to take Noah out of Cascade? Well God you know I made a comment to a few people at work about it and well, I guess it went a little higher up then I had expected. Lord, I guess I just didn't expect my CEO and Vice Prez to ask me about it later on that week. And then the blessing that followed was so undeserved.

I know it won't solve all my problems nor will it mean that Noah can continue to go to Cascade, but just knowing the blessing was there and happened was enough to make me catch my breath.

Thank you Lord for the blessing. It was totally unexpected and well, you totally took me by surprise. Help me to be mindful of this and not take advantage of it.

1 comment:

Rachel Ann said...

Can you tell me more what the blessing was? If not...way to go God...amazing how He gives to us when we think there is no other way around!

Thanks for letting me visit you...miss ya!