Are you there God? Its me Marcie...
So God you know how I've been listening to Pastor Begg talk about really Living our lives?? It seems like all I've heard for the last 3 days was to go out and live my life and take advantage of all life has to offer??
Well, I sure didn't take advantage of living my life on Wed to do the Hot Yoga thing did I? Why am I such a chicken?! Ugh. I hate myself when I do that kind of stuff. Thankfully I can redeem myself on Monday and actually DO it.
But my sneaking out of doing it just showed me how much of a chicken I can be about living and trying new things. I mean, the worst that would have happened was I hated it and didn't do it again, but at least I tried it.
I was thinking last night about all the things I could do and decided that each weekend I'm going to DO something even if its as simple as cleaning my closet. But I need to do something aside from reading or chillin' watching a movie. Thats not very exciting. I mean I love to do that, but I tend to be doing that a bit too much lately. Like I said in my earlier post, I was stumped when someone asked me what I do. I don't want to be like that anymore. Sure I have this passion for living green, but time to put it into action.
I've been brain storming about all that could be possible or things I could do to just get out and put my passion into action and obviously next on my list is getting another raised garden bed up and finishing the chicken coop. Now that we actually have the baby chicks I need to make their home they'll be needing before we know it.
So yeah God. Don't let me sit around and waste my weekends away. Make sure I DO something.
No comments:
Post a Comment