
I have decided that this is going to be the end of Marcie's Neverending Thoughts on Things. Keeping my blog isn't important anymore and life changes are keeping me from wanting to pen my thoughts anymore. (this time I mean it; not like last time when I went thru with drawls and almost DIED from not blogging)
Life changes and blogs not really being all that mainstream anymore has made my interest in blogging basically disappear.
I will still keep my green blog if anyone is interested, but there are no crazy Neighbor stories (yet) or silly ramblings on it. Basically its all facts and if that doesn't interest you, I don't blame you at all. I will still post comments on your blog though. I'm totally into reading about your lives & seeing pics of your cute kids!
Life changes and blogs not really being all that mainstream anymore has made my interest in blogging basically disappear.
I will still keep my green blog if anyone is interested, but there are no crazy Neighbor stories (yet) or silly ramblings on it. Basically its all facts and if that doesn't interest you, I don't blame you at all. I will still post comments on your blog though. I'm totally into reading about your lives & seeing pics of your cute kids!
Thanks for your support over the last few years on here. We've all made a lot of great memories!
On that note...here's a song for you all one last time...
David Crowder Band- "Never Let Go"
When clouds veil sun
And disaster comes
Oh, my soul
Oh, my soul
When waters rise
And hope takes flight
Oh, my soul
Oh, my soul
Oh, my soul
Ever faithful
Ever true
You I know
You never let go
You never let go
You never let go
You never let go
When clouds brought rain
And disaster came
Oh, my soul
Oh, my soul
When waters rose
And hope had flown
Oh, my soul
Oh, my soul
Oh, my soul
Oh, my soul
Overflows
Oh, what love, oh, what love
Oh, my soul
Fills hope
Perfect love that never lets go
Oh, what love, oh, what love
Oh, what love, oh, what love
In joy and pain
In sun and rain
You?re the same
Oh, You never let go
Blessings...
3 comments:
Can I say how sad I am to see you not blog anymore. I loved how you are always so REAL with what you are going through. I completely understand your decision in stopping so I won't bug you too much about it, but please know I loved that you let us take a peak into your life (the good, the bad, the funny, the ugly! ~ I have thouroughly ~is that spelled correctly? it looks awfully long!?~ enjoyed being a part of your life through the internet)
Cheers to you and a big hug too! Em
Ofcourse you know you can't get rid of me completely I am merely an email away!
My english, wasn't correct in my first sentence - you are not a blog! ha ha ha I meant to say how sad I am to see you are not going to blog anymore... just in case anyone confused that you were a blog! I am so cracking my self up here....
I'm going to miss you, but I applaud your decision!
Love ya
Post a Comment