Friday, January 30, 2009

I'm BAAAACCCKKKKKK

So I couldn't stay away.
My thoughts are still never ending.
So here I am.
Back.

I hope to be able to juggle doing both this blog and my other blog, but this blog will still continue to be my blog full of my insanely dull life and its adventures I sometimes come across.
OH and let's not forget the smattering of snarky remarks I make in my life and the sometimes unfortuante choices I can make too! ;)

For my fans (you know who you are--all 4 of you!) I hope to entertain you for as long as I can. If not and I become boring...I'll shut this train down.
But for now.
I need to have a blog to vent on.
So here's to another 200+ posts!
CHEERS!

2 comments:

Brianna said...

Welcome back! Looking forward to 200+ posts!

Rachel Ann said...

OMG...you managed to stay away for almost a whole year! Way to go..although I'm glad you're back...snarkiness and all!!!

And I am your #1 FAN!!!!

Love ya girl