Friday, October 26, 2007

Ask Anything

Ok so here is a really novel idea that I came across just browsing thru the interweb like I do most nights when I don't' want to watch some movie like Transformers. (sorry just not my thing)

Anyway, you all might know of my interest in the Mars Hill Churches around the US; ok the 2 that I will listen to one is in Michigan and the other here in Seattle.
So I was browsing thru the Mars Hill Seattle website and happened upon an upcoming series he is working on called, "Ask Anything." For the month of January, we as the general public can vote on what we want him to preach on. You can also add your own question you want him to answer.
I did add a question. I figured what the heck, maybe it'll get answered. I'm not going to tell you my question cause I want you to leave comments begging me to tell you and this will help me know if anyone is actually READING my blog these days (besides you Rach!).

So if you want to post a question or vote on the questions already on there, click here.

For Pastor Mark, I can only imagine how difficult it will be for him to answer some of these questions. Some are pretty personal. And many are VERY deep.

You don't have to sign up for anything to vote for the questions or post one. I think a lot of the questions posed are ones that we all may have or do wonder about today.

You only have until Dec. 14th to vote. So check it out!!!

1 comment:

Rachel Ann said...

Was your question, "When do you think my good friend Rachel is going to get hitched?"