
So we are sending Noah off to camp this summer. He'll be leaving the last week of July so he's got a few more weeks to get used to the idea.
I'm nervous about him backing out of the idea. I know it'll be so much fun for him and I really want him to go and enjoy himself.
Not to mention, get to know God on a whole new level.
Please pray that Noah gets excited about camp & no nervousness or sickness will come against him or anyone going on the trip. The trip is 7/30-8/3 at Black Lake Bible Camp in Olympia.
If anyone went to CFC for any length of time you probably went to Black Lake like I did! I went for 2 years and loved each year. It was so much fun!
It was also where I meet the Holy Spirit and really got to know God. I think camp does that too people!
Anyway, please pray and that's all I got right now. Later!
I'm nervous about him backing out of the idea. I know it'll be so much fun for him and I really want him to go and enjoy himself.
Not to mention, get to know God on a whole new level.
Please pray that Noah gets excited about camp & no nervousness or sickness will come against him or anyone going on the trip. The trip is 7/30-8/3 at Black Lake Bible Camp in Olympia.
If anyone went to CFC for any length of time you probably went to Black Lake like I did! I went for 2 years and loved each year. It was so much fun!
It was also where I meet the Holy Spirit and really got to know God. I think camp does that too people!
Anyway, please pray and that's all I got right now. Later!
No comments:
Post a Comment