Thursday, July 05, 2007

Beautiful Weather!

WE have been so blessed with beautiful sunshine this past week or so. Sure we had a few days of odd rain, but man when that sun came back it has been blazing!
This is the Washington I love. Sure people think Washington is all about rain and gloom, but the summers it redeems itself and we have tons of sun! Its great!
Although my extent of hanging out in the sun has been reading in the sun occasionally, I have no color to show for!
I'm not a big sit in the sun and bake my bod thing, but I'll admit to not looking like a WHITE person. I mean I'm one pale person, my legs would scare someone. I mean, you saw those pictures of me in Cebu? It was scary; no wonder everyone stared at me! I'd stare at me too!!!

Enough about me & my whiteness!



Can you believe its already July?? Personally I'm blown away that this summer is going by so fast. Only 4 more weeks until we leave for vacation! Yay! As much as I enjoy places like Disneyland, I treasure my times at the beach. Nothing is better then just sitting by the beach watching Noah chase after waves and just enjoying the beauty God has created there. He truly made all that for us and I intend to soak it in every time. Everytime its different, sometimes we grow bored, but everytime we're sad to be going home.
This summer feels PACKED with things to do. Seems like Noah has plans every weekend, well in his Mind he does!
James's and my anniversary is this month. We'll have been married 9 years on the 25th. Thats a long time isn't it?! Longer then some of my dad's marriages. That sounds nice doesn't it...but its true!
Next month 2 of the girls I visited in the Philippines are coming to WA to work with us this time! I think they'll be with us for about 2 weeks. Either way I'm so excited to be seeing them again. It should make August go quickly too.

then I'll blink and September will be here again...Back to School! I'll be waiting to scout out those back to school sales, if anyone sees anything good let me know!!!! It sneaks up on you! And I already have his school supply list already.

Just wanted to post something boring to say HI and hope everyone is doing good enjoying the sun. Hope you had a happy 4th! We spent the 4th here at home watching the neighborhood fireworks.

1 comment:

Rachel Ann said...

What day are you leaving for vaca? Holly is throwing me a going away party on August 2nd...but you are working at night and probably can't come! :(

I talked to Cheeps for about an hour today...it was good! I love that girl!