Friday, July 06, 2007

Blessing!

God just amazes me sometimes!
Today I got the blessing that I wasn't expecting but couldn't have been received at better time!

We've been praying a lot about how if God wants Noah to go to Camp that he would bless us with the funds. And we got almost half of the money from James's mom last week and today the rest came in the mail!

I went to the mailbox like I do everyday and low and behold there was a check in there from our mortgage company with a refund of overpayment of our escrow fund.
I literally started crying in the street. It was more then enough--it was also some extra money for us to have for vacation....I'm crying as I write this!

Sometimes I forget that God can bring in money in the most unlikely form and even when I dont' think I deserve it! But he is faithful so faithful...
I told God the other day and a friend of the family that I was ready to be in a season of Blessing instead of working from paycheck to paycheck. I'm ready to reap my harvest if he's ready for me to start harvesting!
This I think is only the tip of the iceburg of what God can do. His checking account never comes back void!

Thank you Jesus for the blessing. It is NOT deserved, but I thank you for bringing in money for Noah's Camp and for our vacation.
I will never stop being amazed at what you can do in our lives Lord.
Thank you for the blessing.
Thank you...
Help me to use this money as a way to sow into your kingdom and to bless those around us.
Thank you Jesus....

4 comments:

Rachel Ann said...

I'm constantly amazed at the blessings God gives to His children. We forget sometimes that He is a Dad who likes to Give, Give and Give even more!

Blessings to you and the family!

Parties by Design said...

Good Stuff marcie! You just never know!

Cagle Clan said...

Awesome!!! :)

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome!