Monday, December 18, 2006

Crazy Weekend!

Ok so being without power for days only makes me appreicate electricity all the more!
Honsetly though, I get my power bill the day we lost power & I was thinking it might not be so bad after all! Ha ha...
I was lucky enough to not have lost power at work so I could go to work to warm up. That was probably the worst thing being cold. I'm thankful we could at least shower since our water tank is on gas! That was a plus. But being in a freezing house with nothing to do wasn't very fun! I'm just glad its over & we only had to suffer for about 2 days!!

I cannot believe that C-mas is NEXT weekend. It really has come up quickly....
This is how C-mas usually hits me, right before it comes. It just comes racing around the corner & I can't believe it'll be a new year in a matter of a week after that. Life is just flying by these days.

The weekend before last we did a lot of c-mas type stuff. WE went to the Science Center to go see a C-mas movie at the Imax, but we were too late to catch that showing so we killed sometime around there & then took the monorail into downtown to go to Pacific Place to watch it snow inside.
It was REALLY crowded (just a tip) but we did get to see it snow inside. It was pretty neat. Sure, its corny but I won't get to see any real snow it looks like right now so seeing fake snow that appeared to be a lot like soap bubbles was just as good. Noah thought it was pretty neat too.
The next day we went back to the Imax theatre (Seattle 2 days in a row isn't my fave) to see the movie we didn't see the day before. It was in 3D so Noah got a huge kick out of that.

This weekend we anticipate seeing the Dead Sea Scrolls (parts of the original Bible people!!) at the science center (again yes!) and then probably seeing another movie in Imax. Did I mention we have a season pass to that place? Yeah its actually a good deal. We pay for an upgraded version which gets us into all the Imax movies for free & for 6 people. Plus it includes any other special event that comes thru there like the Dead Sea Scrolls.
We're usually not busy people, but this month has been an exception.

So there you go. I got you all caught up on life.

I know you are all busy right now, but I hope you have a blessed Christmas! If I don't write before then!!

2 comments:

Rachel Ann said...

Thanks again for lunch, it was nice to spend time visiting...life has been way too hectic lately!

How did you get your name on my fun test twice?!!!

MKD said...

Ummm sort of took it twice thinking that I could beat my last score & thinking that maybe it would replace my suckey score...NO luck!