
There are few things in life that make me happy and this is one of them!
This movie is literally one of my all time favorite movies! I can't get enough of it! Especially when they play it for 24 hours on TNT from christmas eve to christmas day. Its on constantly.
Just one of those movies where I can recite all the lines from the movie & laugh at the same parts (like when the dog gets his tail caught in the door! Oh man I crack up!!) over & over & over. Its great.
Today I visited RLC church to hear my buddy Melissa & fellow blogger Jessica sing. They both did excellent! And should be commended for all their hard work. Jessica on getting the program together & Melissa for decorating.
I don't have as funny of a christmas story to tell like the ones in this one, but I do have one funny christmas story.
I don't remember when this happened exactly, but my brother Corey & I were driving to my grandma's for either dinner or presents one or the other. So I had to be around 16 or 17 because you probably remember at that age you are told to tote your siblings around everywhere!
So we're driving down the freeway & it was just pouring down rain. And my windshield wipers broke. Not a good thing in the rain & we were only about half way there.
So you remember the movie Ace Ventura Pet Detective? When the guy busts out his windshield because he took his dog & for the rest of the movie he had to drive with his head out the door to see??
Well, that was pretty much what I looked like driving down the road except picture it raining.
So there we were driving down the freeway with my head hanging out the door window trying to see in the rain just going to grandmas.
Needless to say we waited until it stopped raining to leave again. not fun...
So there you go a funny story to make you laugh.
Hope your Christmas has some funny parts like this movie. And for my sake--Please watch this movie at least 4 times maybe not in a row, but just enough to get all the funny parts!
Merry Christmas!
2 comments:
Marcie
I think we may have to rethink our friendship! I can't stand that movie. It is probably the one movie I detest the most at Christmastime, yet my entire family is like you and thinks it is the most hilarious thing they've ever seen.
Merry Christmas!
Rachel
I think Christmas Story is the funniest movie - we have watched it every year since I can remember - and we all bring up little pieces of it all the time - our favorite is Fa ra ra ra ra ra ra! Love the chinese guys singing! For some reason I haven't been able to post comments on your blog lately - I did have a lot to say on the whole miracle question but couldn't get it to work right! ugh. So sorry. I don't know what happened.
Anyway - have a great Christmas.
Em
Post a Comment