
So James & I went to Oregon the weekend to celebrate his 30th Birthday. Yup, my baby is 30 years old. He's old now!
Here is us in Ecola State Park, it is so pretty there & if you look off into the distance you can see Haystack Rock in Cannon Beach.
Funny thing happened in Seaside though. We were going down for breakfast on Saturday morn & I didn't have my shoes on because I had left them in the car. Heading down the stairs I managed to slide down on my butt about 5 steps... Bang Bang bang is what it sounded like I'm sure. (its an old house!) So 3 people came running to make sure I was ok. Yes, I was fine except my ego & butt were bruised. I couldn't stop laughing about it for the day.
I remembered that line from Clueless (one of my all time fave movies!) when she fell down the stairs at the party & says, "Now I'm going to be remembered as that girl who feel down the stairs." (Britany Murphey) That was pretty much what I felt like.
More later!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday to James! Glad you guys had a fun trip. Clueless is one of my fav movies too! I guess it's hard to find someone who went to high school in the early to mid 90s who doesn't love it! So you get to be the girl who fell down the stairs! I fell down the stairs at Grand Central Station in New York when I was there with my sister. I felt like such a HUGE dork! Graceful things we are!
Sounds like you guys had fun. Glad you were able to get away for the weekend!
Hopefully I'll see you soon, but probably not! I'll be around the last weekend of September and every weekend from there on! Sounds like such a long time....
Happy Birthday James!
Yes we are BAD freinds! I had it on the calendar and told Mike dont let me forget to call James on his birthday!!Darn IT!
Happy Birthday
Post a Comment