So its been pretty quiet around here for the past 2 days. Noah hasn't quite figured out that he can't go over to neighbor lady's house. He knows he isnt' allowed, but I don't think its really sunk in yet. He isn't very good with time.
There havent' been any little presents left on our doorstep or notes delivered... which is sort of nice. Makes me feel less guilty to recieve some gift that I won't know what to do with!
I should probably mention that the neighbor lady isn't exactly a neighbor. She lives about 5 houses down from us. So I can't even see her house clearly from mine. So thankfully she's not RIGHT next door. That would make me uncomfortable.
Anyway, thats all I have to write about for now.... Just wanted to keep you all posted on my post-mama drama.
2 comments:
I am glad she is not right next door, that would scare me too!
Just read the whole story about Noah and the neighbor. WOW cant say that I would have done anything diffrent. I have a neighbor that always blames my kid for everything even when its her kid that did it. Yah I know that kind of mad..
Post a Comment