Monday, May 01, 2006

Motivation

Ok I NEED to get some motivation in my life. I'm just dragging it some days. Can you say depressed?
Ok, maybe I'll not clinally depressed, but I'm a little bored & have Zero motivation. Not having my family around to distract me is driving me up z-wall!!!

I feel like such a lazy person lately. Just can't get around to doing much. I used to actually clean my house, like Clean it. Scrub it, wash it, you know deep clean. Now I more or less just wipe it down & call it good.

OH where did my motivation go??
I think I might have left it somewhere behind about a year ago & now its really festering like a infected wound. Thats yucky!

Anyway, I need to get motivated, need things to look forward too, need something to get me going!! ANYTHING!!

Ok, I'm done. I feel better now.
I think I'll go do more laudry or some sort of chore that isn't exactly exciting, but gets me moving right?!!

I need a vacation....

10 comments:

Parties by Design said...

Not lazy just relaxing and taking one day at a time!

Rachel Ann said...

You want me to do a cheer for you?

M-O-T-I-V-A-T-I-O-N!!! What does it spell? Motivation....go, team go!

Ok...maybe you can tell I wasn't a cheerleader. I missed you yesterday at church! I hope you had a good BIRTHDAY!!!!

Rachel Ann said...

PS....just out of curiousty...which killed the cat! why is there a handicapped sign by the word verification? If you click it, you can hear the letters and type them in; however, do you truly think that those that can't read are going to be leaving comments on a blog?

Just a thought!

Cagle Clan said...

OK...first of all...Rachel that made me laugh out loud! That's a good point, if they can't read those letters they can't read the blog....oh my...I'm still laughing...it's like braille (sp) at a drive thru ATM! It also makes me laugh that you actually clicked on it, because that never occured to me! Too funny.
Secondly, Melissa....I'm just wondering if that same theory applies to me too? :) I like it...I'm not lazy, I'm just relaxing and taking ONE day at a time :)...what would YOU know about that anyways Mel?! :)
Sorry Marcie, I know this is your blog and I was talking to everyone but you :)....I'm sorry you are feeling a bit blue! Hopefully you will bounce back quickly, I hate that melancholy state...been there. Just want to encourage you though that our emotions don't rule us...we rule them! :) Shout 'em down! Praise and worship is a great way to work yourself out of any funk because it totally takes our focus off of us, and puts it on Him and He then begins to renew our passion. When we don't feel like it is THE best time to worship. Worship restores your inner health. :) Are you rolling your eyes at me yet???? :) Dwell on truth. Joy is strength.

littlehappyone said...

I have an answer for the house....hire Melissa.

As far as the blahs go...enjoy the sun and play with Noah often, that'll bring a smile!

MKD said...

Rachel- I had NO idea about the whole handicap thing on the comment section. But it is really funny.... I do vaguely remember Jess saying sometimes she can't always tell the lettering though! So I guess it could come in handy!!

MKD said...

Karen- I don't think Mel would want to clean my house. She already thinks my house is clean all the time!!! :)

Cagle Clan said...

Uhhh....I'm pretty sure Marcie just said that the handicap help is for me??? I think I'm offended by that! :)

MKD said...

Uhhh.... it was more like a passing comment, not a direct stab!!! You know we all love you jess!!! :)

Cagle Clan said...

See...now you are taking me too seriously...I was just being funny...Or trying to be. :0)