Well I did something today & yesterday to feel like I'm actually doing something!!!
Yesterday I cleaned out the fish tank & cleaned the kitchen floors. Those fish were very unappreciative though so I don't know when I'll be cleaning their tank anytime soon!!!
Today I became Vegas Certified. Which basically means I look a bunch of tests about Las Vegas ranging from shopping (which I got 100% on right away--go figure) dining, outlying areas, general information, transportation, shows and gambling. Now I'll get some sort of certificate that says I'm "certififed." Whoohoo. Now I just need to go there to really apply my knowledge.
I plan on become Disney Certified soon as well too, but the testing for that is pretty long so that'll take longer then a couple hours.
Maybe I should finish the other half of our floors today. Its sooo nice out today! (and yet here I'm inside!!)
Oh & you guys all take me WAY to seriously!!! I was mainly joking in my last entry--with half truths mostly! I promise if I'm seriously feeling blue you'll be able to tell in my entries by how I write (it'll be REALLY long!).
Mainly I'm just bored & need to learn how to take more advantage of the time on my hands. Yes, I'm a crazy wreck somedays about never seeing my family & not having them here to distract me is depressing, but not literally!
I appreciate all your concern & your thoughts though!!! At least I can get you all to respond to me on some level.
Talk to you all soon!!
Ps. I pushed that handicap button on the comments section & it read it off to me in numbers instead of letters? Ok-- now am I not seeing things properly?! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment