Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Yucky Yucky Sick Sick

So I got sick on Monday night. No fun there. I think I ate something that didn't quite agree with me. (this isn't uncommon for me really, but this time it was uncommon!) And to think all I ate was soup & crackers. Supposed to be safe foods for my IBS, but not so much that time.

Lets just say I won't be eating that soup for a very very very long time. I had to call out from work too because I was still sick Tuesday morning. Not a good thing to call out sick at a job where you have no sick time built up.

Do I think I caught whatever Noah had? Nope. I was a lot more sick then he was! I'll leave it at that. Noah is going to the doctor tomorrow to see if maybe there is something more as to why he keeps getting sick like he has been for the past 3 weeks. pray that we can pinpoint something (like a food allergy for example) so it doesn't remain a mystery.

Back to work today. I'm tired, hungry & all that, but I'm in no hurry to be eating anything large anytime soon!! :)

1 comment:

Rachel Ann said...

Marcie, I hope that you are feeling better. It isn't fun being sick, on top of not having sick time yet! Sounds like you are enjoying your job...way to go.