This post marks my 100 blog post on Blogger. So I would like to make a speech...
(throat clearing & ruffling of papers) "Good evening." (mike feedback) "Eh, hello.. I would like to start out my speech by stating that I would have never gotten to where I'm today without the help of my computer. Thank you to my trusty computer, you replaced a weaker version only to bring windows XP into my life.
I would also like to thank my daily life for inspiring me to write about mind numbing topics sometimes, but helps me get thru the day by feeling like I'm a Seinfield episode.
I would like to thank iTunes for playing endless music when I needed it while writing. Most of the music I listen too helps me destress & open up my mind. (long pause)
But really I need to thank my family & God. God really is my favorite family member. He is the head & the tail, the beginning & the end. Without him I don't know how I would function from day to day. I look forward to whatever he has to teach me from here on out.
Of course my earthly family I can't thank enough. Although I might not talk about them often in my blog, they represent everything I'm and one day will be. Everyday is truly another adventure in life. I intend to keep growing & changing everyday to make myself be the woman God wants me to become. (clearing of throat)
I'd like to thank all my fellow blog readers. Without you & your comments I would have never felt inspired to really share who I'm & what I struggle with. And thanks for keeping your blogs updated so I had something else to read & see how your lives are changing.
I'd like to thank my job for keeping me on my toes even though you have cut into my blogging time! ( nervous laughter ) Ok bad joke.
I'd like to thank all my friends in my life. Some of you are only in my life thru my blog, others are in it more actively. Some of you I know read my blog & don't post because I've blocked you out, but I know you read this blog anyway. Yes, Lori even you I think about and want to thank. I think about you everyday. Everyday I pray for your heart and I look forward to you being in my life again.
(breaking out my soapbox)
Blogs are powerful tools, almost like a silent debate team.
That is why we have this venue to post our thoughts, feelings, prayers or whatever. Thanks to the World Wide Web & the power it has, we can feel free to tell complete strangers how we feel & how we live thru our blogs.
(stepping down off my soapbox, screetching of microphone)
So anyway back to the point.
Thanks to you all for helping me reach the 100th post. I say who is next to reach this point!? (cheering of crowd & hands raised everywhere) yes, Reach for the goal & achive what you put your mind too!!
But most of all, be real, be you & Represent Jesus in all that you do."
(clapping & cheering....)
(brushing away a stray tear) Thank you Thank you all. God bless!"
2 comments:
Oh my gossh Marcie your are soo funny!!This cracked me up!
Love you lots even if I only read your Blog 1 time a week. It still counts right?
That was great! I laughed, I cried! Bravo Marcie! :)
Do I sound dramatic too?
Post a Comment