Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Make Me Tan Baby!

So I did the whole spray tan thing yesterday since now the wedding is back on. Yes, its back on, don't ask... I have no idea...
Anyway, so I didn't want to be all scary white in my dress so I decided to go do the spray tan thing since real tanning just takes way to long & never really works for me anyway.
I did a super bed first (I know, mary please don't be mad!!) to "open my pores." Supposed to make the spray tan work better or something. Then I did the spray tan after that.
It was different.
Mostly it looks good. There are a few spots I'm not so sure I'm happy about. Everything does look even at least. You have to get pretty close to notice anything darker then anywhere else.
I couldn't believe how fast the stuff worked. I mean in like 3 hours I was tan! I dont' know if it looks natural though... And of course, since I have an orange colored dress I don't want to look even more orange!! Yikes!
My hands are not orangey though. Thats good. There is this one spot on my nose that looks too dark to me. I'm probably over analyzing every pore though.
I won't do another spray tan before Saturday, I'll hold onto them for awhile!

So I won't look like a white girl at least! But I don't want to look like I have some illness either! Oh the things we do for beauty! Next beauty thing I plan on doing is electrolosis. But that'll be awhile... gotta save mucho $$'s for that one!

No comments: