
So here's the dress I've decided on for my friends upcoming wedding. I still have the receipt if I change my mind, but I want your opinion on what you think. Its not very fancy I know, but I didn't want to go too fancy. Wedding is being held at a bed & breakfast on Orcas Island, not a big fancy church wedding. The material on this dress is very light & airy. Its shorter in the front & long in the back so its very trendy for someone like me.
But I do believe I'll actually wear this dress again. I can really picture me wearing this one day in Hawaii for dinner on the beach! Can't you?!!! (MAN do I need a vacation or what?!)
Tell me what you think people, you all normally respond to these types of blogs! Even if you don't like it, tell me that too! Thanks!
(so far I have a necklace to wear, but going to have to find shoes that'll go with this dress...probably something strappy)
5 comments:
I like it...simple, understated, yet elegant. However, to get the FULL effect, you need to post a picture with you IN the dress! What do you plan on doing with your hair?
I think it is a very beautiful dress, but I agree with Jess...we need to see you in it! I think you are right in not getting something too much fancier if they wedding isn't going to be much fancier.
As for your letting go of Noah entry....funny how God speaks to us through a sermon when we are facing it in life. I'm glad you got something out of it...to be honest I was hearing him, but not a lot was registering yesterday. Oops! I did enjoy seeing you and James though, it's been a while! And the hair looks cute.
I like it Marcie, I think that it will be perfect. What color shoes will you wear?
any suggestions you all have on hair & shoes do tell!
Wells since the dress is flowy, maybe your hair should be down with big waves or curls. For shoes??? You got me there.
Post a Comment