Saturday, February 18, 2006

Swing Of Things

I haven't written in at least 3 days. Whew I better not get behind or you all will be bored without someones blog to read!! :)

I've been in my job for a month now. Well, more then a month, but a month doing this 3:30-12am shift at least. I'm getting a little more used to it each day little by little. I'm not tired during my shift its the next morning I'm a little worn out. I can remember in high school being able to talk on the phone till like 2:30 in the morning & then getting up 3 hours later to go to cheer practice. Exactly when did my body decide I needed more then 3 hours a sleep??!!!
Oh well. Guess having kids does that to everyone!

Lets see here...nothing real new to report. I actually worked out 2 times this week! I'm on a roll! Of course I only did like 15 mins on the bike & then walked the track a mile the first day, but hey, its a start!! I'll probably go tomorrow. Chipo (my previous Masters commission student who had to move out because of my new job hours) is coming over to stay the night tonight & tomorrow so we'll probably go together. She's a little bit more in shape then me though! Chipo unfortunatly did not get to go to Asia with the other MC students because of her Visa not arriving. She still does need prayer for that visa though, but thanks to those of you who have already prayed for her!

I'm thinking I better get a jump on my dress shopping. I confess-- I'm avoiding it. I need a new swimsuit too, which I'm avoiding more then the dress!!! You'd think I'd be some sort of clothes horse after having worked at retail stores for years. Yeh, nope. I just hate finding things to fit my body.

I have new music I've downloaded from iTunes! (Remember people, pirating music is bad don't do illegal downloads!)
My newest downloads are:
1. Casting Pearls- "You alone"
2. Hillsongs- "Salvation is Here"
3. Chris Tomlin- "How great is our God"

One thing I've also been doing is downloading Podcasts from my church. If you by any chance are an iTunes user & you're looking for a message to listen too I highly recommend the message entitled- "they thought it was over, but watch this." Its my favorite out of all the messages right now. Just go to Podcasts & type in Puyallup Foursquare Church in the search. Its FREE too.

So that's about all I got right now. I've been doing some deep thinking about a lot of things lately, but just haven't really been able to sort them out enough to put it down on paper...yet!

No comments: