
There is no reason why I posted this picture. I just did. James took it from inside of the car on the far side of Seaside. I think the seagull is cold. It was raining pretty hard that day. Sucks to be a bird. Just posting a picture to post a picture... :)
So anyway...I'm thinking of joining the YMCA, but I'll admit I'm a little out of my league with the whole working out thing. Sure I know that people will help you train on the machines & learn how to use them & so on. But I need a workout buddy. I'll admit it, I need someone to just sort of be there. They don't even have to talk to me, just associate with me. I'm sure I'll see people I might know there since they Y is one of those Christian type affiliations & church people go, but they aren't "with" me if you catch what I"m saying. I feel like such a nerd needing someone to hold my hand, but its true! I need very much to start working out though. Its a need for my health, but I just feel like I need to get off my butt & my butt isn't getting smaller either!
Noah wants to join the Y to just have a place to go play and James thinks its a good idea... soooo should just go & do it.
But if you haven't caught on from my pathetic whinning, if you feel like working out with me at the YMCA just let me know. Even though everyone I know pretty much lives far from here or has memberships to ther non-Y places.
BUT if you ever change your mind, I'll be here.
I'm sooo tired. Training has been draining for some reason. Its long & since I'm sitting the whole time for nearly 8 hours, it makes for a long day. At least when I walked around constantly I had to stay awake!!! I will get thru this too!!!!
Speaking of getting thru this, I must go study. Haven't been doing so well on the Airport codes. Which by the way is not fun or easy. There are too many airports in the world!!!
2 comments:
Well, I cannot go with you, but I can say..."You GO Girl!" Does that help? I actaully prefer working out alone, because I focus WAY better. Although John has been coming with me a lot lately and that's fun. We do totally different workouts but we flirt with each other and stuff so I enjoy that! :) If you ever wanna come all the way out here, you can come workout with me! I'll teach ya everything I know...I was a manager of a health club for 4 years...learned a few things.
Well, I wish you were considering Bally's because then I might have an excuse to use my membership and get more fit...oh well :)
Post a Comment