In case anyone was interested I have included some of my other blog postings on here for you all to see...
entry #1
Hi-This whole blog thing is new for me. But I’’ve heard a lot about it so I thought I would follow this trend & try it out. Guess I’’m looking for advice sometimes and maybe just a place to have a soapbox other times.Have you ever just not known what to do about something?Like you’’ve searched the bible, you’’ve prayed, you’’ve asked others and still nothing really makes you go, ""yeh that’’s what I’’ll do?""I guess I feel like that is where I’’m at in my life right now. Oh sure, I could do a lot more soul searching and a lot more studying in my bible, but I honestly sometimes I do wish God would just throw down a lighting bolt & get my attention.I just graduated from College, ok it was a Technical College not a real university and I’’m having Education remorse. I see all the $$ I spent (and will continue to spend over many years) and I don’’t think the career path I choose was for me. Isn’’t that sad? I didn’’t realize it wasn’’t for me until probably the very end. No one really tells you the hours, the pay, the competition, the lack of jobs when you are in school. No they don’’t to ruin it for you. My teacher was into ruining your dreams though. He wouldn’’t hesitate to tell you how stupid that was & how unrealistic your dreams were and here is 20 reasons why it can’’t happen.there is always someone playing the realist.So now I feel silly for having chased a dream that now feels unattanable & so out of reach. Which makes me feel silly for having gone to school & spent all that money. It doesn’’t help that everyone asks if I’’m going into my choosen career field…….you sort of feel obliagated to do that when you graduate school. Like its the end all purpose in life.Do what you paid to do.Did I make a mistake? No, I don’’t think so. I still think it will all play into something later on in life. Maybe its not for this season. Maybe.
So I guess I’’ve said my piece for now. I hope this meets the ""blog criteria"" and maybe it will make people think or respond?Just putting myself out there. Hope it makes some sense!
No comments:
Post a Comment