Thursday, September 08, 2005

I switched Blog Sites

Originally I had a blog on a different website & I will have them archived in here so you can read my neverending thoughts from there too. But it seemed like I was the only one leaving posts & that wasn't very much fun. I wanted people to respond to my stuff & leave comments & whatnots. Maybe no one will leave anything for me here either, but I thought anything would be worth trying once.

So this is my new blog site thing.
I spend a lot of my time writing in the late lights just pouring out my thoughts about anything. I write mostly about my job & God. Interesting combination I know, but you'll see where I'm coming from when I start griping about my job!

I hope you feel free to respond to my blog. I'd appreciate comments just to know that others out there are alive & the internet is alive & well. I suck at leaving pictures so my photos might take awhile to get on here, but I'll try. Anyone with a hint about that feel free to let me know!

I'll write more later.
Thanks!
MKD

No comments: