Ok so I'm going to try my hardest to write this and not speak death over this situation. But I need some sort of outlet to vent where I'm at right now.
James is going to be out of work this week for indefinitely at this point yet again.
I hadn't thought much about it when he said he was going to be out of work, but now I feel some of those same emotions and sense of panic trying to set in on me and I can't go there.
I'm so weary and tired about this no work thing I can't even talk about it in a way that makes sense.
Long story short - he has no unemployment. He used it all up including the extension in the last out of work saga.
I'm just praying that this only lasts a week like we thought and all will be well in the world again.
Its one of those things where you don't want to wait to plan how to handle this, but I also don't want to jump the gun.
that I why I'm trying as hard as I can to get a grip on my emotions about this. No sense in worrying about tomorrow right Matthew 6:25??
Printed out that scripture and it'll be posted in many places around the house I think. Or at least tattooed on my forehead!!!
Ok.
thanks for letting me say something. Regardless of what happens, I can't stand in the way of what God wants. Today we celebrate our freedom as a Nation and you know what? I'm proud to be an American!
No comments:
Post a Comment