Sunday, December 27, 2009

Been Awhile

Its been awhile hasn't it?
Thought I would surprise everyone and get back online and blog about my boring life, but my neverending thoughts about well....things!

So here I'm.
I decided I need to write or I end up just having word vomit over all my emails to friends and I think I'm scaring them just a little bit! ;) Thanks friends for tolerating my rants and rants (no raves trust me) here and there.

looking back on my posts I realized that I'm pretty interesting in blog format. In real life I'm a little dull, but hey - at least I can make my life sound half way interesting. Trust me I don't "pad" my life stories in here, I'm not even THAT creative. That would take too much effort and if I did I would certainly be an author and I'm not.

So welcome back to my life. Maybe I'll fill this with fascinating stories of my life since OH June which appears to be the last time I wrote anything.
So sit back and drink your morning coffee and be inspired to get out LIVE. Or something like that anyway! :)

1 comment:

Cagle Clan said...

SOOO glad you're gettting back to writing on here! You are missed!