Friday, February 06, 2009

Weekly Wrap Up



Its Friday and I thought I would give a quick recap of my week and my thoughts on it. So INSERT cool breaking news music HERE.



So here is the NEAT-O points from my week:
  1. My boss (think owner/CEO of my company) read my Green blog and said I was such a neat person. (I was glowing because it means a lot to me when people say they like my writing...ahem...HINT HINT)
  2. I got a little better at handling my new extra huge account at work. Didn't snap in half. (see post below)
  3. My new friend Holly came over on Tuesday and we just talked. She was my one person who signed up for my small group. Next week GREEN FUN it is!
  4. I made 2 batches of homemade ice cream. they are good and nearly gone.
  5. I almost ate a whole Foot long sub today. Not my greatest accomplishment, but I was HUNGRY!
  6. I got a giant solid chocolate Lips on my desk today. It was flirty Friday at work.
  7. I visited a new church on Sunday
  8. I realized I sometimes do know the answers.
  9. I moved back into my bathroom.
  10. I tired Hanson's Soda again and I discovered I really like it.
  11. We tried to visit a small group on Wed, but were giving the wrong address so just sang songs on the radio on the way home.
  12. James and I stayed up talking late a lot lately. Just talking and thinking about the church switch thing, but really wanting to know what God thinks. Debating on taking a leap on a start up church is a big decision and a lot of work.
  13. I started reading a book called UnChristian and its made me think...a lot...
  14. I finally told my boss (my direct supervisor, not the CEO) that I have been having troubles with a co-worker and now I wonder if it'll turn out ok....
  15. AND lastly I pissed off my husband this morning by telling him I hoped he wouldn't be a dick this weekend. Yeah, not my best moment, but I certainly didn't appreciate his attitude and him turning on the light when I was sleeping and then just walking off. Gosh that peeves me off!!

There you have it. Highlights of my week. Now I bet you can't WAIT to come back to see next week's wrap up. Hopefully it'll be more exciting.

No comments: