Saturday, February 09, 2008

Plan B

I've had plan B a lot in my life.
Figure if I screw up Plan A, I'll have Plan B to back me up. Usually Plan B isn't exactly a plan per say, but its in my thoughts to say the least.

Listened to a sermon the other day about how having a plan B (depending on your situation of course, But I was thinking about a specific situation where I had had a plan B) isn't trusting God to follow thru with Plan A.
So we use Plan B as our backup.

Shoot.

I had to repent for that one.
Not to say you shouldn't have a plan---not my point at all. But just wanted to let you all know that is an area in my life I'm working thru.
Gotta trust God will deal with the issues @ hand and not have a back-up plan because he's going to follow thru with the first plan.

Besides, this is the God who created the Oceans & everything in them--I think he can handle my issues.

1 comment:

Rachel Ann said...

I agree with you that nobody should have a plan B, because that is leaving an open door for you to "mess up"; however, there are no mess ups in life! God's grace is new every day, so we get to start a new day every morning we wake up! I always tell people I live with no regrets...even when asked if I woulg go back and change anything in my life...if I hadn't done it, then it wouldn't make me the person I am today!

My youth pastor used to always tell us that each morning is like a blank redeemable for ANY amount every morning. There are no VOIDS.

Have fun living Plan A--God's plan for your life!!