So instead I like to think of them as long term goals and good intentions!
Here's my list of my goals/hopes/dreams for 2008. Keeping in mind these things may not happen in '08, but hey, thats why they are called Goals right?
- I'm going to finally do a bible read thru and read the WHOLE bible. I know, you are gasping right now, "HOW long as she been a Christian and NEVER read the whole bible??" Something tells me you all haven't read the ENTIRE bible either....
- I'm going to get involved in some sort of bible study/group with either my own church or another church. Hey, I'm open. God is everywhere after all and not all groups are available at my home church. Gotta go where I can find things that interest me rather then just sitting around complaining about how there is nothing for me. (talking about me here people, not you)
- I'm going to lose 10 lbs. No comments about my weight will be posted just so you know, good or bad!!!
- We are going to pay off our last remaining debts. This is going to be my debt free year!
- I'm going to go to Vegas. I don't know when, but it'll be this year!
- I'm going to have deeper friendships. No more surface relationships, I need to quit hiding behind who I really am
- I'm determined to get out of the country again. Possibly Philippines again or El Salvador
So thats a start. Its not a complete list, but I wouldn't want to overwhelm myself right? Cause if I do overwhelm myself I won't do the goals period.
More later people! Enjoy your week!
2 comments:
I like your goals! I agree that most don't keep resolutions anyway so why make them!
FYI...I read the poop blog story...OMG hilarious!
Great goals! I haven't read the whole bible either... I can't quite get into numbers... hmmm maybe this year!
Em
Post a Comment