James and I went to Portland last weekend. Thankfully we did not get stuck in any of the floodwaters, but we did travel along that 20 mile stretch of I-5 that they shut down due to flooding.
We visited so many things, but the only things we took pictures of was the Japanese Gardens and the Pittock Mansion.
We went ice skating and did lots of shopping. Not to mention freezing out BUTTS OFF because of how DANG cold it was. We saw only a few flakes of snow---no snow for Portland, but plenty of Rain.


1 comment:
Some cool pics, I have never been to that garden. Glad you didn't get stuck in the flood waters, that is a huge mess. Derrick works for Mayflower, and they have shipments all backed up - up and down the west coast because of it. It is $1000's of dollars to go around with the price of gas! Crazy huh.
Post a Comment