
Marcie's neverending thoughts on things is going to go on Hiatus.
Just like TV does, I too need a break sometimes from everything.
Oh I'm sure I'll blog here and there, but for now not as often as I usually do.
If you are just missing my incredible Whit and humor (snicker, snicker) be sure to read my green blog, Purposeful in Puyallup. I will be regularly updating that blog with many green ideas and links.
I hope you all have enjoyed the past few months of blog entires, sparce as they were, and hopefully in the very near future you will hear from me again...
Ciao!
Just like TV does, I too need a break sometimes from everything.
Oh I'm sure I'll blog here and there, but for now not as often as I usually do.
If you are just missing my incredible Whit and humor (snicker, snicker) be sure to read my green blog, Purposeful in Puyallup. I will be regularly updating that blog with many green ideas and links.
I hope you all have enjoyed the past few months of blog entires, sparce as they were, and hopefully in the very near future you will hear from me again...
Ciao!
*****BTW: I have changed the URL for my Green Blog. I recently made that change today just to give you all a heads up if you saved it anywhere on your blog or in your favorites. The link above is correct and was changed.******
4 comments:
Well, thank god for im!!!!!
Ya know, I was just thinking that the networks are taking longer and longer hiatus'....my fall shows don't start until the END of September. Rude to say the least!!
Well, I might take a bit longer ,but yes thank God for IM because you'll still be up to date on my life to say the least. Just log into IM earlier though...Although you may catch me online @ night...
What am I going to READ now?
I'm so sad that you are still on Hiatus...I check every day just in case Marcie decides to come back online. There is no one else to zap one liners my way, laugh at my dumb jokes and gasp in disbelief (well, maybe not disbelief) when i announce to the world that I've won another contest.
Post a Comment