Sunday, August 26, 2007

Wallet Buddy

Everyone needs this for their wallet!!!


Wallet Buddy

Now, even you are NOT an green person like myself or Mary or A LOT of other people on the EARTH (you should join us even the rich & famous are doing it!!!) you will appreciate this wallet buddy.
I have it printed out and on my debit card and my credit cards when they make it into my wallet by mistake (Haha) and it really has helped me stop and think about what I'm spending my money on.
You know me people, I'm the savvy consumer who is always on the lookout on how to spend less, but get the best!

I encourage you to print this out and add it to your wallet today!!!
(this is not a sponsered post. SEe I can't even spell sponsered thats how not sponsored it is)

No comments: