Monday, August 20, 2007

I hit the MOTHERLOAD again!

Hey all, I know I'm "going green" but like I said, I'm keeping my stance on buying NEW stuff for those in need because who wants old, stained up crap anyway?


sorry that was out of line. Anyway I was at Old Navy returning something and was waiting in line (because you have to do that at old navy, I swear I wait in line EVERY TIME I shop there) and found a coupon crumpled up on the counter for The Childrens Place. Now, remember this is the store I dispise because I worked there. And it didn't work out so well. Anyway beside the point.


So the coupon was good for 15% off just because and I like coupons like that--no set spending amount, no Credit card needed sort of thing!

I took it and wandered over to TCP in hopes to find some school clothes for Noah because this is one of those years he needs everything!!!

I came across a Large bin of Misc. sale junk and found socks for 25 cents, PJ sets for $1.00 and baby tights for 25 cents.

Needless to say I bought all the socks & the Pj Sets. I mean w/ an extra 15% off, I actually got them for 21 cents a piece. I got 76 items for $29
Hopefully I will pass them off this C-mas to the Salvation Army's Giving tree so someone can be blessed!! Remember--always be on the lookout--you never know what you'll find.

1 comment:

Rachel Ann said...

Marcie

YOU ROCK!!! Way to go....I knew TCP was having a huge sale because my sister got a TON of stuff for Dajia....but having the 15% extra was awesome!

Rachel