Monday, July 30, 2007

Noah Leeaves for Camp!!

So Noah is off to camp today. After some nerves this morning because we had to see the Dr. he seems to be ready for camp.
Of course I haven't exactly put him on the bus yet!

Please pray he makes it thru this week with flying colors.
He does have some "issues" he will need to "work out" once he gets home on Friday that the Dr. wants, but we are really hoping it doesn't effect him this week.

I can't start his meds until Friday so I need a lot of extra prayer about his health this week. Nothing life threatening or anything along those lines; he just is REALLY blocked if you catch my drift here.

So let's hope we have a good vacation too while NOah is taking his meds. We're going to Seaside THIS FRIDAY!! WHOOHOOO!!! Then off to Lincoln City on Sunday! I CANNOT wait. I need a break SO BAD.

Hope you all have a blessed week.
More later!

1 comment:

Cagle Clan said...

Yay Camp! Such an awesome time. My oldest step-daughter is off at our church camp this week for the first time ever!!! I'm SO excited!
So, you are going to Seaside...woohoo! We leave to go there in just a few weeks...I can't wait!!!! :)