Ahem, ok so here we go..
1. Ch
erry Coke Zero- This is quite possibly the best thing Coke has ever made! I love Cherry Coke, always have. But for some reason due to my IBS, me & pop don't agree very much. However Coke Zero hasn't bothered me. Best of all ZERO Calories. Doesn't get any better then that.2. Feb
reeze Fabric Softener- My personal favorite is the Citrus & Light scent. Now be cautious though, fabric softener is a huge fire hazard. It will make things burn A LOT faster if you use it. Just in case you didn't want to wash your kids clothes in it; especially their PJ's. (yes, I'm a walking ad for safety. Come one, my dad is a fireman. It explains a lot about my need to know where all exits are!)3. Almonds- Love them to snack. I'm finding they are helping me stay full longer. Much better if chocolate is mixed in it though! :)
4. These warm days w/ a breeze- Is there truly anything better then the sun shining all nice and warm and then the breeze coming thru?? Honestly, WA has the BEST summers sometimes.
5. Ma
rs Hill Seattle Podcasts - My new person fave to listen to while walking on the treadmill. He does his sermons for about an hour so it helps me walk the time away.
I personally like his style, its very non-traditional. I'm not sure that I totally agree with some of his opinions on tithing; however I cannot deny that he has one of the largest and fastest growing churches in the NW. I used to see him all the time when I worked at KGNW. He was so down to earth and used to always tell us to email him. I remember thinking, "yeah right like he'll respond." I mean hello? I used to go to CFC where the pastor was protected by bodyguards all the time and you never saw him unless he was behind the pulpit. However, Pastor Mark from Mars Hill would respond to our emails and always showed up to our radio show. It was that down to earth attitude that helped me understand how humble even BIG church pastors could be. and I respect him highly for that.
6. Noah dancing to High School Musical- So he thought that parade was
so stupid when we went to Disneyland, but now he has had a change of heart and will dance his heart out to 2 of the songs from the movie. The movie he has never seen before mind you! Its just so cute. I should probably video it and put it on utube.com.
7. "The Piano Song" by Marc Wymore- Its on my myspace page. love it.
8. Knowing that I'm going to the beach in less then 4 weeks!!!!!
4. These warm days w/ a breeze- Is there truly anything better then the sun shining all nice and warm and then the breeze coming thru?? Honestly, WA has the BEST summers sometimes.
5. Ma
rs Hill Seattle Podcasts - My new person fave to listen to while walking on the treadmill. He does his sermons for about an hour so it helps me walk the time away.I personally like his style, its very non-traditional. I'm not sure that I totally agree with some of his opinions on tithing; however I cannot deny that he has one of the largest and fastest growing churches in the NW. I used to see him all the time when I worked at KGNW. He was so down to earth and used to always tell us to email him. I remember thinking, "yeah right like he'll respond." I mean hello? I used to go to CFC where the pastor was protected by bodyguards all the time and you never saw him unless he was behind the pulpit. However, Pastor Mark from Mars Hill would respond to our emails and always showed up to our radio show. It was that down to earth attitude that helped me understand how humble even BIG church pastors could be. and I respect him highly for that.
6. Noah dancing to High School Musical- So he thought that parade was
so stupid when we went to Disneyland, but now he has had a change of heart and will dance his heart out to 2 of the songs from the movie. The movie he has never seen before mind you! Its just so cute. I should probably video it and put it on utube.com.7. "The Piano Song" by Marc Wymore- Its on my myspace page. love it.
8. Knowing that I'm going to the beach in less then 4 weeks!!!!!
9. Dryer Balls- They are helping me save energy on my el
ectric bill and helps make my towels fluffier. Yes they actually work, but they don't help w/ static cling unless you buy the ones specifically for that. Try them!
ectric bill and helps make my towels fluffier. Yes they actually work, but they don't help w/ static cling unless you buy the ones specifically for that. Try them!Thats all I got for now. Hope it made you smile!
6 comments:
I love Coke Zero too! Will have to try the Cherry one now...
Where is this Mars Hill? Never heard of it, out of the loop I am.
Hope Casey doesn't read your blog!!
Well, keep praying for ALL my kids and I hope to see you soon....
Mars Hill is in Seattle, main campus is in Ballard, but there are various other campuses around Seattle. http://www.marshillchurch.org/
Casey can read my blog! I welcome him & his opinions. He can't deny that he doesn't exactly stand around and chat w/ his flock after service!
Thanks for sharing your favorite things! You are kind of like Oprah. But I can actually afford the things that you mention. Question, what do those dyer balls do? Do they mix with the clothes and make them dry faster? If that is the case, I need them! :)
Wow to be put in the same category as Oprah...I'm honored! However, yes I will only write about favorite things people could actually afford and use! LOL! Thanks Mary, I love it!!
Ok so I'm a nerd....I watched High School Musical on TV and thought it was cute! I can see why all the teenage girls go ga-ga over Zac Efron (who happens to be in the new movie "Hairspray")...and yep, I'll probably watch High School Musical II in August on Disney!
I got those dyer balls, and they work great! I was so happy with my towels. I will say that I forgot they were in there at first and I thought that maybe a cat had got caught in the dryer. But then I remembered the dryer balls. Wheeew!
Post a Comment