Wednesday, July 25, 2007

9 Years


Yes, people its been 9 yrs. Nine years today that James & I got married in a 3 car garage/chapel back in the day.
It was VERY hot that day, I do remember that much. Oh and I totally remember that the pastor marrying us kept calling me Marsha. It was funny though! He'd never messed up on my name before and then well, not so much.
Here is what James did for our anniversary. He made a banner that he nailed (men! Nailed?? I mean tacks wouldn't work???) above the fireplace. The banner said "Things that make Marcie Happy" and he included a bunch of pictures of the things that make me happy. Including, him, Noah, the dogs, the beach, Coke Zero (you laugh, but I like simple things!), flip flops, my future car that I have a very small version of right now, flowers, the house and so on.
Noah said they worked on it for a couple days and took pictures around the house for me. Balloons of course too, but the banner I think might stay up for awhile. I was surprised that James had it in him to do something that creative. It made me cry. But I'm crying a lot lately! LOL!

So happy anniversary to us! Nine years on 7/25. Yes, this is posted late, but I'm so behind. I have so much to share with you all! check out the pics though to make you smile....













2 comments:

Rachel Ann said...

Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary! I remember that day too. What i remember most is that yes it was a 3 car garage, but a very nice one. I couldn't appreciate it at that time, but looking back, who has carpet in their garage?
I also remember Noah, he was so tiny and up there in the front row in his car seat. That was a special day. Here's to a happy nine years and so many more!