Saturday, June 23, 2007

***Warning*****


Ok so since I'm going to LOSE weight if it drives me CRAZY-which it already has been, but that's beside the point!

Anyway so to help me stay OUT of the kitchen and away from snacking, I've decided I'm going to write and I"m going to probably write A LOT at first.

And since my blog is my best outlet for my mind bending thoughts--I wanted to warn you all that I'm going to have A LOT OF POSTS until I whip this snacking spirit into shape!!!!
So I know most of you have a hard time keeping up with my general postings, I just wanted to be sure you knew WHY there was a sudden surge of musings and neverending thoughts from ME suddenly.
I thought this little cartoon was so cute I had to post it! Its how I feel sometimes!!!!!!! It doesn't make me cry, but does make me vow to NEVER eat again & then I wake up the next morning and well, I fall back off the wagon and give into temptation!
Ok, I'm exaggerating just a tad here, don't worry I'm not verging on an eating disorder order or anything like that. My eating disorder is not being able to stay away from BREAD. Mmmm bread...STOP!
So I've also been spending a lot of time online looking at people's blogs and myspace accounts. I know, I've totally broke the laws of my own religon of not giving into the myspace craze. (I'd like to do something not myspace related, Jessica what was that other one they were talking about at Melissa's party? Something with Face in the title...???)
But I found a neat blog on Emily's blog, http://threebeautifulthings.blogspot.com/ , where she posts 3 things everyday that she is grateful for basically. And I thought that was a GREAT idea and what a wonderful way to remember to appreciate what you have in your life. Sort of like the previous post I did from jay leno.
I realized after awhile that I have posted a lot about being thankful for my life and the things in my life. Maybe its my ministry! or just a passion. whatever it is, I write about it a lot.
I'm typically blow away at the writing styles of those out in the world that can only communicate their thoughts & feelings thru blogs or what nots. There are so Extremely talented writers out there. Its a shame they may never become published. However its lucky for us we can read their stuff for free, which I'm ok with that!
I wonder how many people come across my blog and read it occasionally.... if you are reading this could you let me know?? (not my regulars, I know my dedicated readers!) But anyone who might just hit up my blog here and there just to see where my life is at...leave me a comment, I'd love to "meet" you.
I think its funny how myspace or blogs or whatevers have truly changed how we communicate as a society. I was at a friend's house the other night and it seemed like every 10 min. someone was saying, "I read it in her blog!" Its how we know about each others lives now. Gotta love that. Those we might not be close too, we feel like we are because of our blogs!
Bloggers Unite!
More later when I feel the urge to EAT again...it is lunchtime right???

2 comments:

Rachel Ann said...

facebook is what you are looking for!

WOW!! I don't check for a few hours one day and already three new posts AND a myspace account! Again, WOW!!!

You are an awesome woman of God who is dedicated to seeing things through. You will get through all the decisions you have made (weight loss, etc). Way to Go Marcie!!!

Cagle Clan said...

Rachel got it :)...Facebook