
So if you lived in WA yesterday, you knew it RAINED like no bodies buisness!
I mean it POURED and then stopped and POURED and then stopped. Also were treated to a little thunder and lightening storm as well!
It was wild to say the least.
So my family and I decided the rain had stopped enough to go take the dogs for walk.
Which it had stopped raining, I mean it was sunny outside.
We started our walk with the sun shining and the dogs all happy and glad to be out of the house. Minus the fact that there was HUGE black clouds out to the West.
While walking back towards home it started to sprinkle and of course that sprinkle turned into HUGE raindrops which promptly turned into Hail.
The dogs were freaking out (thunder and lighting too people!) Noah's screaming down the street while he's trying to race home on his scooter. James and I are trying to get the dogs tor run which is difficult when they are getting hailed on.
I was laughing so hard I thought was going to choke!
IT was great.
WE were soaked and my jacket is still drying out this morning. We were about 3 blocks from our house once the rain really started to come down! So were really had to run thru it!
Thankfully we made it home before the hail really started because it eventually started to hail so hard it had that look of snow. Glad we made it out before then!
Its going to be one of those memories where Noah won't ever forget. I hope he gets a lot of memories in his lifetime that he'll remember like those. I know for myself personally I remembered the memories from our simple vacations or those moments that just sort of happened rather then were planned.
I know personally Noah remembers most of our Seaside Vacations more so then he remembered that $$ trip to Disneyland. NOt that he hasn't stopped asking to go back, but he seems to remember more from being at the beach.
Hope you all enjoyed the rain yesterday too!
3 comments:
We so enjoyed watching the rain and storm yesterday. We went to drop off the cake to the fireman, and drove right into the black clouds (only about 2 miles away) when we got the station it was pouring rain! On the way home we almost had to stop and pull over we could barely see!
But, I love watching rain and storms, so it was fun.
I've always wanted to buy yellow rain boots, a slicker and a hat just so I can play in the rain!
Glad that you guys got some good rain and even better memories. Now, can you send some rain our way? We could really use it here in Reno and especially Lake Tahoe! :)
Post a Comment