So as you all know I'm on the quest to lose weight, which has gone HORRIBLY well. But anyway, I have found that for some reason I can find the spirit on my treadmill.
Maybe I should write a book one day about it, along with all the other books I intend to write!
But I can totally get into the spirit and just worship like never before on that thing. I guess its annointed or something!
Well, my iPod carries the music and I just sing along scaring my neighbors.
And yes, I sing. No I don't sing hardly ever in public unless its at church in the safety of MANY. But in my garage (where the treadmill is) I belt out my songs and just feel the spirit fall in most cases. Who says God can't fall anywhere, you just have to make the time and pick a place!
So in my life many great things have happened in garages. Now I know you are thinking, "WHAT??" But really, Garages are becoming annointed places for me...
I used to attend this little bible study in a converted 3-car garage in Kent and it was there I learned so much about God and really felt his move in my life.
Then I ended up getting married in that Garage about a year later. Yep. I was married in a 3-car garage. For those of you who attended, it was a garage wasn't it?!!
Now I'm finding that my home garage is becoming my worship temple/losing weight room. I might not be losing weight, but hey I'm working on my prayer life at least. That is something to be gained!
When you think about all the great bands in history many of them started out in garages, so there is hope for me & my hubby!!!
If you have a garage or you come to visit mine, I do hope that you feel a special spirit in that room. And try not to look at how messy it is when you do!
No comments:
Post a Comment