Ok so here I'm getting ready to go....
I'm pretty much packed. It hard to fit in 2 weeks worth of stuff in one suitcase and keep it 50 lbs or less! Although I can bring 2 suitcases and I'm bringing 2, I'm putting one suitcase inside of the other! That way I'm free to bring back whatever I want! Well, within reason according to customs!
Am I freaking out?
No not yet, ask me as we are leaving Vancouver BC and see how I feel then. I'm not concerned about the flight from seattle to vancouver, but I feel all nervous about my flight from Vancouver to Manila. Ugh~~13.5 hours of flying-non stop! Bleh.
I hope to sleep, really I do. I brought books and things along those lines but even a bookworm like we can get bored of my reading materials after a few hours of reading non-stop.
Should be interesting.
I've been praying a lot about Peace and having that Peace the surpasses all understanding!!! I just want Peace....And of course good shopping. Hey, a girl can't help herself sometimes!
Anyway, you all here in the States, have a blessed rest of your May!
I will be back on June 2nd and hopefully I'll have pictures ready to go by then. But don't count on it, I could be in another time zone in my mind.
I probably won't be able to check my email or my blog over there, however if you have my work email address I'll have access to that one!
Talk to you all soon! I'll more then likely have some Neverending thoughts about my trip when I return!!!
1 comment:
Have a wonderful and safe trip! Looking forward to seeing you when you get home!
Post a Comment