
Ok so I'm not an expert in this field, but I think I have mastered it a little bit from personal experience now!
How do you know you got a bad haircut?
Well, you know how typically when you get a haircut people are like, "oh you got your haircut."
When you got a bad haircut they don't say ANYTHING.
I mean, come on people, I have had long hair for how long now? Ever since you've known me! And yet, instead of making a silly, "You cut your hair" comment I get crickets.
But I'm going to say that I hate my haircut.
Mind you I went back THREE times to get them to fix it (Thanks Gene Juarez) and each time its like it got worse.
At this point, I don't have enough hair do keep cutting it off so I gave up.
I have surrendered to my bad hair and am now currently telling people that its in the "growing out stage." Which is true.
People keep telling me, "oh it'll grow back, that's the great thing about hair." As if its any conciliation that I'm going to feel better about the fact that when I look in the mirror all I can think is, 'WHAT Have you DONE to yourself?!!??'
I will not be posting a picture of myself for those of you who are DYING to see my bad hair.
Let this be your opportunity to invite me over and see me in person.
BTW people, didn't anyone like my Neighbor lady post? I mean it was HILARIOUS. Ok, it was funny to me and I do think I'm pretty funny. Go read it if you haven't. Its before my Shakira post.
Speaking of Shakira, I've got a long way to go. Working on my abs the other day consisted of me watching "Ab workout for Dummies" on DVD while lounging on my couch. I"m on a ROLL baby!
More later.
How do you know you got a bad haircut?
Well, you know how typically when you get a haircut people are like, "oh you got your haircut."
When you got a bad haircut they don't say ANYTHING.
I mean, come on people, I have had long hair for how long now? Ever since you've known me! And yet, instead of making a silly, "You cut your hair" comment I get crickets.
But I'm going to say that I hate my haircut.
Mind you I went back THREE times to get them to fix it (Thanks Gene Juarez) and each time its like it got worse.
At this point, I don't have enough hair do keep cutting it off so I gave up.
I have surrendered to my bad hair and am now currently telling people that its in the "growing out stage." Which is true.
People keep telling me, "oh it'll grow back, that's the great thing about hair." As if its any conciliation that I'm going to feel better about the fact that when I look in the mirror all I can think is, 'WHAT Have you DONE to yourself?!!??'
I will not be posting a picture of myself for those of you who are DYING to see my bad hair.
Let this be your opportunity to invite me over and see me in person.
BTW people, didn't anyone like my Neighbor lady post? I mean it was HILARIOUS. Ok, it was funny to me and I do think I'm pretty funny. Go read it if you haven't. Its before my Shakira post.
Speaking of Shakira, I've got a long way to go. Working on my abs the other day consisted of me watching "Ab workout for Dummies" on DVD while lounging on my couch. I"m on a ROLL baby!
More later.
4 comments:
I feel like I haven't seen you in months. I'm sure you are exaggerating about your hair....or maybe not! :)
I have one thing to say about your hair.........Danae.
:)
I liked your post on the neighbor - and ofcourse Shakira too!
Let's see ~ I haven't had a bad hair cut in a long time now - thanks to finding two hairsylists that I love and trust!
Although I must tell you in 7th grade ~ keep in mind it was the 80's and very cool to have the newest "new wave style" I went in and asked for a trim - I had pretty short hair... well the person - cut it into a spike ~ not cute girl spike??? if that is possible but boy short, it is a spike what do I do with it?! I remember not going anywhere after I got it cut - I wouldn't go into the grocery store and I wore a hat for I don't know how long!
That is my "I hate my hair cut story!"
Cheers to you Marcie ~ this too shall pass! Hats are good!
BTW ~ thank you for your comments you are the only one who wished John a Happy Birthday - I feel like going on strike! But I will refrain.
Em
I agree with Jess. . . . Danae! I remember getting a bad haircut too. I hated it and I too wore a hat all the time like Em. Hang in there, your hair will grow. But not nearly as fast as you want it to. :)
P.S. I loved your blog a while ago about the things that you spend money on. It made me think about what I spend my money on and how I can stop doing that and save more. I really can be a cheapskate at heart. So keep the posts coming!
Post a Comment