Ok so I know I have written before about my favorite free stuff, but I had to write about a few other things I've come across that are free.
(Craigslist still being the top favorite place for free stuff)
May 5th is Pilates Day
And in Celebration of that day being Pilates Day (As well as Cinco de Mayo) Pilates studios across the US are offering free classes. Check out this site to find a studio closest to you http://www.pilatesday.com/
or join me for a free class on 5/7 from 6-7pm at Pur Pilates in Tacoma http://www.purpilates.com/index.html.
Popcasts
Could these BE any better!? I mean, free stuff from some of my favorite speakers/preachers/pastors! Its like a God sent considering I have to fill up 17+ hours for my flight! I'm downloading a bunch so I can get set for my trip. Also, having popcasts on while I workout helps make the time go faster and I'm learning more about God. Some of my most recent downloads include, Brian Houston (Hillsongs Church), Mark Dirscoll (Mars Hill Church-Seattle), My own Church whom I subscribe to and Joyce Meyers (Joyce Myers Ministry). I'm sure I'll add hours more. Life is God when you can get free sermons. No more buying tapes/CD's of the messages!
That's all I got right now. I promise to let you in on any other secrets I might come across for Free!!
1 comment:
Hi Marcy!!This has nothing to do with your free stuff post but is that your pug dog?!?!I really think those dogs are SO cute!!!:)
Danae`
Post a Comment