Wednesday, April 25, 2007

BIG News

No I'm not pregnant!!

BUT I'm going on a trip with my work. We are going to....drumroll please....the Philippines!

I'm going to be gone nearly 3 weeks so this is a huge trip. We're going in a fairly large group of maybe 10 people so I'm not going alone!
What we'll be doing there is helping train the agents and coach them. Their center is growing by leaps and bounds so we're going over to help them feel a little more comfortable with the website and how we do things.

Its going to be a huge experience for me. I've only been as far away from home as the East coast and this is a little different. I'm excited and scared out of my mind all at the same time!
I don't even eat chinese food here at home, let alone try anything new in another country! So I should be come back nice & thin. And hopefully tan too! Its going to be pretty warm there, but we won't be there during the rainy season at least.

As you can imagine I'll probably have a million pictures when I get back.
I'll be leaving sometime around May 11-14th and return on the 25th. Pray that I can handle this trip. Its a lot of work and we'll be working non-stop. I'm also going to be going to another part of the Philippines, Cebu which is another island over there to assist in the dept I work in here.
This is also a big opportunity for me to grow in the company. If I have this under my belt, I'll have more of an chance to get promoted in the future into the dept. I have my eyes on.

Ok more later. Gotta get to work!!!
Be blessed people!!

4 comments:

Parties by Design said...

Marcie, Thats amazing!! Favor over you in Jesus Name!!

Brianna said...

Wow! Marcie, that is amazing news! Have an amazing time and fill us in on what happens! I am so proud of you and excited for you! Yeah for Marcie!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! That's awesome!!

Rachel Ann said...

Congratulations! What a great opportunity for you. I know we talked about this before, and you weren't sure if it would happen or not! I think you will be pleasantly surprised at how much you will enjoy it over there!

I'll be looking forward to all the pictures.